I am currently hiring chef de cuisine – lobby lounge
Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
We believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. Our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company’s guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Company strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Company Hotels and Resorts.
The deeply instilled Company culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
About Company Hotel Riyadh:
Call one of Saudi Arabia’s most prestigious addresses home. Share a leisurely brunch with important guests and host memorable meetings in our cosmopolitan oasis. Inside the soaring Kingdom Centre tower, you’ll be met with exceptional views and contemporary cuisine along with Arabic hospitality, elevated with Company’ highly personalized service.
Chef de Cuisine – Lobby Lounge
The Chef de Cuisine will the day-to-day operation of the lobby lounge Kitchen, including quality controls inspection, food safety assurance, and supervising the Kitchen staff in order to ensure the highest standards of food quality.
The Chef de Cuisine will demonstrate the following key characteristics:
· Ability to communicate clearly and openly creating an atmosphere of mutual trust and teamwork.
· Demonstrates superior knowledge of Kitchen administration and operations.
· Proven ability to effectively lead in a variety of situations with operational needs; flexible leadership style.
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 3 years management experience in Kitchen operations.
· Excellent English language.
· The ability to oversee all aspects of the Kitchen operation, including forecasting, scheduling, training, and motivating the team.
· The ability to train, lead, motivate and coach all employees in the Kitchen’s food production area to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
· The ability to assist in the planning and development of menus and recipes, ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared through production and demonstration, utilize creative menu planning to minimizing waste.
· The ability to work closely with the Director Culinary, Executive Sous Chef, and Restaurant General Manager.
· The ability to ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Company and federal regulations are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
· The ability to control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control.
· The ability to ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared through production and demonstration.
· The ability to coordinate menu tastings and pre-meal meetings to educate staff on food taste and preparation methods.
· The ability to communicate with employees to ensure operational needs are met.
· Flexibility to work on different shifts, weekends, and holidays.
· Resort Pre-Opening Experience Preferred.
· The ability to coordinate personal training to guarantee a high level of service and productivity.
· The ability to anticipate, in advance, all materials and supplies and assure their availability.
· As an Assistant Department Leader you will motivate and develop a team, leading by example at all times, and instill a culture of continuous learning and improvement among your staff.
· You actively participate in Employee Relations activities and programs
· You are actively involved in identifying and assessing the needs of your team and investing in their career development through effective coaching, training, and by instilling company our values.
· When dealing with external and internal customers you live by the Golden Rule.
· You will use your unique personality and service style fulfilling the Company Brand and Resort standards creating a special and memorable experience!
What to Expect:
Competitive Salary & Wages 30 days vacation
10 days Public Holidays per year Paid home leave tickets
Quality of employee meals Medical Insurance
Employee Assistance Program Laundry/dry cleaning for provided uniforms Growth & Development opportunities
… and so much more
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!
Minimum 3 years management experience in Kitchen operations
- منطقة الوظيفة
- الرياض المملكة العربية السعودية
- قطاع الشركة
- الضيافة والسكن; المطاعم وخدمات الطعام; الضيافة والسكن
- طبيعة عمل الشركة
- شركة توظيف
- الدور الوظيفي
- السياحة والضيافة
- نوع التوظيف
- دوام كامل
- الراتب الشهري
- غير محدد
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة