We are looking to hire a Balancing Machine Operator, who will be responsible to:
- Set up and operate balancing machines to balance rotating components such as fans, rotors, and impellers.
- Interpret blueprints, schematics, and job orders to determine specific balancing requirements.
- Select and mount appropriate fixtures and tooling onto the balancing machine.
- Conduct pre- and post-operation inspections to ensure that machines are in good working condition.
- Input and adjust balancing machine settings to ensure that products meet required specifications.
- Monitor and adjust machine controls to ensure that products are balanced accurately and efficiently.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose balancing machine issues and perform routine maintenance tasks.
- Keep accurate records of production data, including material usage, production times, and quality checks.
- Notify supervisors or maintenance personnel of any mechanical or electrical problems that arise.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and regulations.
- 4+ years of experience operating and maintaining balancing machines.
- Experience in operation of medium size balancing machines approximately 1.5 diameter and 4 meter long.
- Familiar with basic rotor dynamics and shaft tolerances.
- Familiar with petrochemical and oil and gas industry.
- Sound knowledge in balance grades and weight adjustment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Good mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and protocols.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- منطقة الوظيفة
- الدمام المملكة العربية السعودية
- قطاع الشركة
- طبيعة عمل الشركة
- صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
- الدور الوظيفي
- نوع التوظيف
- دوام كامل
- الراتب الشهري
- $1,500 – $2,000
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة